Austin Defender – Fire Retardant Plywood
- Reviews (0)
- Enquiry Form
The Austin Defender fire retardant plywood is infused with chemicals that delay the flame penetration by not less than 50 minutes. Additionally, the fire-retardant plywood is boiling waterproof and termite resistant. This fire retardant plywood acts as a shield in fire breakouts and provides valuable time to escape.
- Austin fire retardant plywood manufactured from selected seasoned hardwood, capacity to delay fire by not less than 50 min
- It is surfaced with a special coating of chemicals to delay fire
- It is an organic material that cannot be completely fireproof, however with the absorption of specified fire retardant chemicals under vacuum pressure resistance of Austin fire retardant plywood has been considerably improved to ignition, surface spread a flame penetration.
- Size: 6x3, 6x4, 7x3, 7x4, 8x3, 8x4
- Thickness: 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 25mm, 4mm, 6mm, 9mm
- Sizes: 8×4, 8×3, 7×4, 7×3, 6×4, 6×3
- Thickness: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm, 19mm
AUSTIN DEFENDER is available in Fire Retardant grade. Conforms to IS : 5509